Going...Going...Gone

 

Pathway Points

Stepping Up for Jesus

Holy cow! You folks are awesome! I was checking the Lenten Devotionals at the Welcome Center and after the first week, two-thirds of them have been picked up. Hopefully, you all remembered to start them on Ash Wednesday. If not, no worries just start today!

If you forgot to pick yours up (or, like me, prefer to see them on your phone), here are a few suggestions for online devotionals:

Redeemer - Lenten Devotionals These are devotionals written by the staff at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. You can view it each day through this link, or there is an app.

The Gospel of Mark Online Bible Study If you’re looking for a slightly more intense study, here is a study on the book of Mark. There is a workbook to purchase, but it’s a great online community to support you through the six weeks.

Featured Plans: Prepare for Easter, Find Jesus, Rediscover Tradition, and more This one is my personal favorite because, with the Bible App, I can set a reminder on my phone so I don’t forget. I’m working through Preparing Our Hearts for Easter: A Lenten Devotional and Lent: Journey According To Luke.

Stepping up with you in His strength!

Monica Lebsack

Creative Ministries Director

At Grace, one of my responsibilities is to publish a weekly article in our e-newsletter, GraceNotes, about discipleship. Specifically, about the various components of our Discipleship Pathway and how a person could journey along it. This is my most recent article.