Grace Link

Pathway Points

Stepping Up for Jesus

Several weeks ago, I wrote about taking the next step on the Serve All part of the Discipleship Pathway, and I encouraged you to watch for the next GraceLink (our sign-up period for the GraceGroups that we offer). Well, the time has arrived!

Now I know, this is a big step for some of you, and you can think of all kinds of reasons why joining a group just isn’t for you. Instead of me typing out a long list of arguments for joining, watch this: "I Said No".

Are you ready? I hope so! Go here to see our fall catalog and to sign up.

Stepping up with you in His strength!

Monica Lebsack

Creative Ministries Director

At Grace, one of my responsibilities is to publish a weekly article in our e-newsletter, GraceNotes, about discipleship. Specifically, about the various components of our Discipleship Pathway and how a person could journey along it. This is my most recent article.