Don't Give Up!

Pathway Points

Stepping Up for Jesus

Hey! Guess what! We just passed the halfway point of the Fall GraceGroups term. That’s good news on so many levels I don’t know where to start. It means we’re halfway to Advent, my very favorite season. It means that those of you that are waiting for the next GraceLink to sign up for a group don’t have much longer to wait.

It also means that those of us in a group have made it halfway through the material that God is calling us to complete. Hopefully, that also means that we’ve been able to carve out a (relatively) regular space of time to spend in God’s word. I shared an encouraging article on Facebook recently that I want to share here with you as well: Don’t Quit Your Bible Study.

Stepping up with you in His strength!

Monica Lebsack

Creative Ministries Director

At Grace, one of my responsibilities is to publish a weekly article in our e-newsletter, GraceNotes, about discipleship. Specifically, about the various components of our Discipleship Pathway and how a person could journey along it. This is my most recent article.