GraceLink

Pathway Points

Stepping Up for Jesus

“Wise men still seek Him.” It’s an interesting turn of phrase, isn’t it? I’ve seen it in Christmas lights on the roof of a shed as I drive down I-75. I’ve seen it on Christmas cards. I’ve even used it to make my own Christmas cards! But, what does it really mean?

To me, it means a couple of different things. First, it’s a reminder that God is constantly drawing people to Himself. And, He can use anyone (even King Herod) to point them in the right direction. We just need to keep our eyes peeled and be ready to help them along their journey.

Second, it’s a reminder that we’re still on a journey as well. Once we’ve accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we’re not done. We’re to continually seek Him out, getting to know him better and becoming more like him. At Grace, one of the ways we do that is through our GraceGroups which are open for sign-ups now! See the GraceLink advertisement below for more information.

Stepping up with you in His strength!

Monica Lebsack

Creative Ministries Director

At Grace, one of my responsibilities is to publish a weekly article in our e-newsletter, GraceNotes, about discipleship. Specifically, about the various components of our Discipleship Pathway and how a person could journey along it. This is my most recent article.