Grace 2020 Vision

Pathway Points

Stepping Up for Jesus

The last couple of weeks, Pastor Eric has been talking to all of us about Grace Church’s Vision 2020. It’s been exciting and challenging! Have you been dreaming like I have about what Grace will be like when we accomplish all that God is calling us to do?

I don’t know about you, but those dreams are way beyond my abilities at the moment. However, that’s kind of how God works, isn’t it? If it’s a God-sized dream, then we’re gonna need Him to help us pull it off. I also know that He expects me to work hard, and He’ll meet me where I need Him most.

That said, hard work that is useful requires a plan, so this week I want to encourage you to start thinking about 2019. How are you going to spend time with God to figure out what it is that He wants you to do? I found this infographic that I want to share with you as a challenge. Can you find 30 minutes in your day to spend with God? Infographic: You Have More Time for Bible Reading than You Think | Crossway Articles

Stepping up with you in His strength!

Monica Lebsack

Creative Ministries Director

At Grace, one of my responsibilities is to publish a weekly article in our e-newsletter, GraceNotes, about discipleship. Specifically, about the various components of our Discipleship Pathway and how a person could journey along it. This is my most recent article.