New Year's Bible Reading Plans

Pathway Points

Stepping Up for Jesus

The new year is nearly upon us. Have you decided what kind of commitment you want to make to Bible reading in 2019? If not, I highly recommend you check out the Bible app. I’m going to be doing another chronological Bible-in-a-year plan.

In 2018, I did The One Year® Chronological Bible. In 2019, I’m planning to do The Bible Project | The Bible.

If you’re new to Jesus, new to the Bible, or helping a friend who is - Start Here.

With over 2 million users worldwide since 2009, Bible in One Year is the leading daily Bible reading plan.

Not sure what you’re planning? Try GOD + GOALS: How To Set Goals As A Christian, or any of the other hundreds of options: Reading Plans: Browse All Plans.

Stepping up with you in His strength!

Monica Lebsack

Creative Ministries Director

At Grace, one of my responsibilities is to publish a weekly article in our e-newsletter, GraceNotes, about discipleship. Specifically, about the various components of our Discipleship Pathway and how a person could journey along it. This is my most recent article.